Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Coloring Tablecloth

I love my neighbors. I really really do. They are great people who are so much like us. Last Christmas they were so sweet to get our kids a few gifts. They don't have kids yet and they adore ours. One of the gifts they gave us was this AWESOME coloring tablecloth. It is double sided AND completely reusable. Just make sure to use washable markers. Then you can wash it as many times as you want and redo both sides. Such a nifty idea.

The markers it came with didn't work very well so I put it up with the intention of buying some good ones. I forgot until last week when I picked up some Crayola washable markers. Now my kids are happy and coloring. It has bought me a few minutes of peace this afternoon. Although I did just hear....

" If you eat a marker your mouth is going to stay the same color as the marker." Ummmm...... maybe I need to get back in there.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I will definitely have to get one. Dylan already loves coloring. Ooh, and I can so relate to marker in the mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete