Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Starting Fresh here

Over the past few days I have debated whether or not to switch back over to Crazy Life of Mine or to continue blogging here. The past few months have been extremely hard on our family. Losing my father-in-law devastated our family. Then when we separated that killed our hearts as well. I have been blogging for 4 years now. I love it and have no plans to stop.

I do however want a fresh start. I have decided to turn this blog into my regular one. Crazy Life of Mine will still be up for the archives. I love to look back and I am sure some of my readers may want to flip through the archives as well so it will remain open but here is where I will post on a regular basis.

Life as I know it has changed but now for the better. There is respect, love and peace in our home that has not been there for a very long time. Hubby and I have started praying together and even our kids have commented on the difference between us. God truly does listen and love us and I know that for a fact. Our hearts are healed and together now and I want to focus on this fresh start in every single way. I am so amazingly blessed.

I am going to be busy designing this blog and putting up my links and sidebar stuff. So before you know it this little blog will be looking good and I will be posting quite a bit. All of my readers are amazing. I have been in awe of all of the support I have received. THANK YOU!!

And stay tuned. I have pics and lots of stuff to share very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment