Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

All I really want to do

It has been probably over a year since I really sat down to scrapbook. Life just kinda got in the way I guess. Last night I decided to sit down and get busy. I was feeling so stressed out and I knew that pulling out my pictures and getting to work would help me. I got my photos and papers together and everything else I wanted to use on the pages I was making. Then I discovered that I did not have ANY adhesive at all. Nothing. Not a glue stick, glue tabs, or dots. Bummer. So there my poor little photos sat completely un-scrapped. Today we are going to Michaels because for the first time in a long time all I really want to do is scrapbook.

And you know I really want to if I am willing to take all three kids with me to Michaels.

1 comment:

  1. Umm no.,. you don't want to take all 3 kids to Michaels. But then again, if you want to scrap that bad..lol. Just get Chey to watch them for you when he gets home.

    ReplyDelete