Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Party

Yesterday we had a birthday party. For who you ask? Well while the girls were in school I decided to bake a cake and give their favorite stuffed animals a party. So I made the cake and then when I picked the girls up I informed them of what we were going to do. This apparently made me the best mom in the world because my kids were going crazy with excitement. They also told me I was the best mom ever! :)

We sang Happy Birthday to their babies and enjoyed a very yummy cake. Something so simple but my kids got so much joy out of it.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you made a cake for stuffed animals. But what a fun mom you are :) haha. The cake looks very pretty and good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so adorable! cake looks yummi!

    ReplyDelete