Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Strep

Strep throat has invaded our home. Not fun. Makayla missed two days of school then on Wednesday she woke up better so I sent her to school. The boy was worse that day so I took him to the doctor and while we were in the office and the doctor was examining him the school nurse called and said that Makayla had a temp of 102.3. So the doc did a throat culture on the boy and of course it came back positive. He figured Makayla had the same thing so he sent me home with antibiotics for both of them. They are doing so much better after a day of meds.

Unfortunately she has missed 3.5 days of school this week but we hope to have her back tomorrow since she is doing great and fever free. It has been a long week. Not necessarily bad just long. The weather has been cold and rainy and I love it so that has kept my somewhat sane.


1 comment:

  1. Awww...poor kids! I hate it when kids are in sick or in pain! Hoping they all have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete