Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Is winter over yet?

I am so over this cold weather. I am frozen solid. It makes our time getting ready in the mornings longer and I am just tired of it. I want to plant my garden. I want my flip flops back. But I know I still have quite a while longer before winter leaves us. So for now I will make myself happy watching .....


I will dream of the beautiful beaches and the sun. And if you didn't watch the premiere of this show I would highly recommend you start watching it. It's like Grey's Anatomy in the jungle. How could you lose with that?

3 comments:

  1. I gotta check that show out, it sounds pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love the new look of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sick of winter too!!!! Would give anything to be wearing flip flops right now!!

    ReplyDelete