There are a lot of thoughts swimming around my head lately and I just want to get some of them out.
* I have been obsessed lately with decluttering. I want to rid our home of so much stuff that we don't need, use or love. In high school I had a key chain that read " The one who dies with the most toys wins." I absolutely do not feel like that anymore. I really want to live a simple life.
* I really want my computer back. :( I am currently using hubs mini notebook and I HATE this thing. I can't type because the keyboard is so tiny. I appreciate it because I can still get online but I am hoping and praying that my poor laptop makes it through what my brother-in-law is doing to try to fix it.
* My kids are growing up way too quickly. I blink and they grow another 5 inches. It is making me sad to face reality that the baby days are behind us. I love love love having babies/toddlers in the house.
* I am tired. Non stop errands, appointments, de-cluttering, cleaning, etc. is finally taking it's toll on me. I need a nap. BAD.
* Aside from the pure exhaustion and the fact that the baby days are behind us I am feeling extremely thankful for my life and the people in it. I love my kiddos and husband so very much and each day I thank God for them. This stage of our lives is passing so quickly and I want to hold on to every moment and memory of this time.
* As each day goes by I am more and more thankful for our house. This is truly the one place that has ever felt like home. This IS home. It doesn't matter that we rent it.
* I have been making time to do hobbies and such that I want to do. Making time for yourself each night really does help you be a better mother. Trust me on that one.
I have more things to get down but I have two children in the tub who are needing their hair washed so maybe next time I will get the rest down.