Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stressing

We have had a very bad last few days. It doesn't have anything to do with hubby or the kids just life in general and some things that have happened that are definitely testing our faith. My sanity saver has been hubs. He has been trying to keep me in an ok mood and vice versa but it is hard. Big changes for our family and lots of stress. One of the things that is weighing on me is that in the middle of all this stress I am looking around at all our possessions and clutter and wanting to throw it all out. It isn't just cluttering up my house but my MIND as well. I am tired of it and I am done. So I have been selling things left and right and this weekend I am going to really hit it up good. Wish me luck. I will post back on Monday with an update. I may not have control over the changes but I DO have control over the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment