Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just what I needed

I have been very emotional the last few days. There is just so much on my mind and heart (the tornado victims, the deteriorating state of our nation, missing my father-in-law,etc.) and I haven't really been trying to process it all so I have been moody and in a weird place within myself.

Today I turned around and saw the boy folding the laundry all on his own. He then said "Mommy I want to help you cause you have so much to do. I'm your helper." And then the world made a little more sense and I knew it was all going to be ok.
Sometimes it is the children who guide the parents and that boy of mine is just what I needed to turn my feelings and worry around. I know I am beyond blessed and I will continue to pray for all that is on my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment