Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

JUMP!

I can't believe that in a months time my kids are doing so good in the water. Today Macie decided that she was ready to jump in off the side and so did my friends kid who I also take to lessons. The woman who is teaching them has a teenage son who was great with the kids and got them to jump without hesitation. I got some pretty neat mid-air photos. Macie and the neighbors kid. He has done great with lessons and only put his life jacket on for fun when jumping in. By the end of the summer my kids are going to be little fish. I LOVE IT!!
I am so tired but it is of my own doing. Last night I had an awesome time going out with my friend/neighbor and her SIL. We saw Transformers in 3D and didn't get home until almost 3:00 a.m. Then this morning we all made a mad dash to get to swim lessons on time. Two out of four kids didn't even make it out the door with shoes on. We had an awesome time in the pool today so it's all good stuff. Lazy summer days are becoming pretty awesome!

1 comment: