Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Right Now

Right now I am:

* LOVING the fact that I had enough nerve to dye my hair crazy last night. The original plan was light blond with fuchsia and teal highlights. It ended up different. Now my hair is an orange blond with fuchsia pink highlights and looks crazy amazing!

* Happy that I am feeling more like a 27 year old woman and less like a frumpy stay at home mom.

* Enjoying the fact that wherever I go I feel classy thanks to an awesome trip to get my nails done with purple glitter tips.

* Excited that in less than 3 weeks I will be sitting in a pavilion with one of my lifelong best friends watching Adele perform.

* Looking forward to the cooler months ahead and all the super fun holidays.

* Thankful for the people in my life that stand by me and build me up.

And of course pics of my hair are coming. It is bold and crazy but thankfully my husband really likes it. Oh how I love his accepting nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment