Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

2 photos

It is easier for me at the moment to do updates in list form. Just to get everything down.

* Adele cancelled her concert so I am obviosuly not going but we get a full refund for our tickets. I am bummed but I can't do anything about it.

* I have started Christmas shopping and already knocked off a few high dollar items for the kids. Babysitting for two different friends has really helped boost my early holiday shopping abilities.

* Got the Fall and Halloween decorations up today. Kids are so excited.

These are the only two pics I have taken lately. I was in a homemaking mood last week and made corn bread, a huge pot of yummy beans and an apple pie. All were huge hits.
My kiddos are head over heels for our friends baby girl. They help me so much with her during the day and today Macie begged me to let her wear the carrier. The baby fell asleep after about 5 minutes in it and Macie wore it for over an hour. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment