Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Catch-Up

Blogger is being really weird today and will not let me see my photos as I am uploading them to this post so I'm just going to do a brief run down of what is going on. This season has been a whirlwind in so many ways. We had the girls class parties and the party that hubs work gave us. All the employees kids got presents. They also had Santa and the kids thought it was the best day ever. We also did our family Christmas movie night with pajamas and hot cocoa. This year we bought a Charlie Brown Christmas.

I have been baking and finishing up all the shopping, etc. Today we are at one of my besties so that the kids can do Christmas crafts. It has been a fun day with the kids outside playing and then coming inside to do another craft whenever we call them. Good times. :)

So here are the few pics I have taken the last week. I am just so busy that blogging has fallen behind. I apologize to all my awesome loyal readers. I am still alive.










1 comment:

  1. your Christmas baking looks soooo yummy! the girls and I are hoping to bake some cookies today - hope they look as good as yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete