Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Book fair = happy kids

Do you remember the school book fairs we used to have? I sure do. The excitement over cruising the aisles and choosing those new crisp books.

My girls had their school book fair this week. Then last night Macie had her 2nd grade performance and of course we stopped in to get a few more books. I sent the girls to school earlier in the week with the money they had earned. They choose what they wanted themselves. Last night I wanted to let the boy pick out a book and I also wanted the Animal Planet River Monsters book for all of us. We LOVE that show so when I saw the book in the flyer I knew we had to have it.

It makes me so proud that my girls are already reading chapter books. We ended up with a grand total of 8 books and a body art kit that Macie just had to have the day she took her money to school. Book fair..... We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment