Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tackling magazines

I am not in a good mood. It's been a combination of children misbehaving and other stress that has put me in a bad place the last few days.

When I am mad or upset I tend to organize and de-clutter much more efficiently. Today I am working in our bedroom but I figured I would do a quick de-cluttering post for those interested.

One area I have been dreading is my magazine collection. I LOVE magazines. Home decorating, scrapbooking, gardening, cooking, homemaking. I love them all. Despite my love for them I realized it was time to get serious. So I sat down and purged. It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought.

If I hadn't used a recipe in over a year from a cooking magazine it went.

I am quite happy with the results. The left side of the photo are the ones that went. Right side are the keepers.

What area have you been working on lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment