Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Yellow!! Finally!

Two months ago I started a small painting project. I sanded the girls nightstand down and started to paint it yellow. Anyone that knows me knows that I hate painting furniture. I do it often but the process is not one I enjoy.

I didn't get very far before I lost interest and so it sat. On my front porch. For two months people. TWO MONTHS.

Last night I decided to just get it done already. I worked into the wee hours of the night and now it proudly sits by my girls beds. I must confess I cut a lot of corners. But it is done. Kids are happy so mama is happy.

And I must admit that it looks pretty cute in there. As you can see it is already being used as the perfect place to set up a doll house. A sign that it has been approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment