Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Getting my groove back!

These last few months have been difficult on so many levels for me. Then the kids went to school. All of them. For the first time. The first few days it was like I was standing in the ocean unable to find my footing. It was come and go for a while.

We are in week 2 of school now and I can honestly say that it is wonderful. I love my kids. But them growing and coming into their own has benefited us all in so many ways.

My house is cleaner and more organized than I can ever remember it being. I have energy when they come home and I cook dinner, help with homework and give baths without it all sucking the life out of me.

I'm making time to workout EVERY single day now and work on my degree as well. I'm feeling almost completely stress free and feel like I can actually breathe now. My head is clearer and my body is getting that way too. I've almost completely cut out eating out and I'm drinking water which is something I never do.

My husband comes home and comments that the house looks amazing. The list goes on and on. I think it will only get better and all of us are finding our footing in a way I never thought possible.

I've got big plans swirling around in my head. The next few months should be pretty interesting.

Before I wrap this post up I have to share a pic I had forgotten about. A few weeks ago Macie came to me in her monkey pajamas with one of her (many) stuffed monkeys and said "Mommy look at me! I'm all monkeyed out! Take my picture." Of course I took the picture. A way to always remember my girls obsession with her primates.

No comments:

Post a Comment