Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Movies and the rest of the weekend

I am very tired. Hubs and I stayed up until 6:00 a.m this morning watching movies. We rented 3 redbox movies and by the time we were done with the second it was 4:00 a.m. But I really wanted to watch the third one so I pushed through. And then we had a conversation about the movie (Act of Valor) which was very good. Highly recommend it. The actors are actual navy seals.

The rest of the weekend was a little rough. Kids attitudes were flying and they spent most of their time fighting with each other. I am very ready for Monday.

Macie and the boy got new pajamas. My plan was to buy makayla a pair before I gave them theirs but since she won her dolphin on Friday I figured it would be fair enough. I didn't take many pictures since a good amount of my time was spent breaking up arguments.

Bring on the new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment