* did the impossible and cleaned and organized the kids closet plus bedroom!
* financed the biggest tv we have ever owned since being married. Hello 43 inch plasma screen! We heart you!
* bought a Blu-ray player to go with it.
* watched The Lorax on the new tv.
* adopted a new chinchilla named Quinn to be Tinkerbells companion.
* started the very slow process of teaching 2 female chinchillas to get along and accept each other.
* jumped for joy at the consistently reducing numbers on the scale! ( Ok so that one was just me but still worth mentioning.) 5 pounds down in 2 weeks! Fixing to up my workouts.
* purchased an awesome new pair of black and hot pink sneakers to work out in. (Again just me.)
* watched Journey 2: Mysterious Island and absolutely loved it. Great movie for the whole family.
* rented a total of 5 redbox movies.
* enjoyed the rainy and overcast weather and slight drop in temps.
* learned that we really are a family who loves chinchillas. They aren't for everybody but to us they are the absolute funnest pets and our home will never be without at least one.
* realized the joy of fixing a credit score. A year ago we never would have been able to finance anything.
* stayed up late and slept in late.
* started getting excited about fall.
* stood in timeout multiple times (just kids).
* had a visit from friends who brought the boy a late birthday gift. Camo gear and a pretend bow and arrow. He's been shooting the arrows onto everything. Gotta love suction cups.
* kept everything low key and just had a quiet weekend together at home.
What did you do this weekend??