Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A nightstand for the boy

My aunt had four little round tables that she got from the fabric store my mom and her worked at when they closed down. We used them in the garage sale to lay old doors over and create tables for the stuff we were selling.

I realized while we were pulling them out of her garage that they would make a great nightstand for the boy since he didn't have one. My aunt was happy to get rid of one and I brought it home and it was perfect for his space.

I set it up yesterday when I was putting his new X-men plaque on the wall. It really pulls his side together and the best part is that it was free!!

He immediately put the most important thing for a nightstand to have on it. His Lego ninjago venom shrine. Yep no nightstand is complete without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment