Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

A very good morning

We have been having some discipline issues around here lately. Imagine my surprise when the kids and I had a really great day.

Today was a school holiday but it was also parent/teacher conference day. I didn't have anyone to watch the kids so I had no choice but to bring them. They did awesome! I made it through all 3 conferences and all of the kids got super great reports. Both in grades and behavior. I am a VERY proud mama right now.

Because they were so good we went to Target after we left the school. The boy had a little birthday $ he got late yesterday from his uncle and nanny. I promised them if they behaved we would go. Of course he went for the Legos. He choose a ninjago set and is thrilled to pieces. They are all having a blast with it right now.

Before we left Target we stopped and grabbed a snack. It has been a very needed good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment