Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Family fun night 2012

We had a great time at family fun night yesterday evening. I was really surprised how much they had set up. There were tons of games, raffles, silent auctions, activities and food. They also had a moon bounce and a dance floor complete with strobe lighting.

As soon as we got there Makayla and the boy choose to get their faces painted in the art room. Then it was on to games and of course cotton candy. After we had spent all our game tickets I let the kids hit the dance floor. It was so funny to watch them. Macie even got to dance to "Can't touch this". I was cracking up. The boy finally learned how to slide all the way across the floor on his knees while dancing.

I was very surprised at how loud it all was and I loved it. The school really let loose and just let everyone have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment