Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fried

My brain is fried. Completely. Yesterday the gas guy came to restart our service (only the heat works off gas) and I couldn't even tell him what I needed to. I kept forgetting my words and I had to pause about 13 times to figure out what I was trying to say.

My brain is mush. I've been studying so hard and been focused on so many things that I have hit overload. If I wanted to keep this blog very real I would talk about my children's behavior and various other topics. That might be a little TOO real for my readers though.

I am fried. My brain is fried. At night I lay in bed with my eyes wide open and 100 thoughts racing. I can't shut down. EVER. Even my blogging feels blah and average. Maybe I need to take a break but I love blogging. Sigh.

I don't really know where this post was meant to go other than I know that a lot of you have read my blog for years and have followed me through everything so it feels like I am venting to caring ears.

Maybe I just need a good refreshing nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment