Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Farewell 2012

In just a few days a new year will be upon us. 2012 brought so much into our lives both good and bad.

* I faced a few of my personal fears and came out a much stronger person.

* We dealt with several physical issues in the form of a broken arm, shingles and a mysterious allergy to the sun.

* We said goodbye to my uncle and have felt a hole in our hearts ever since.

* I made the choice to go back to school and start a career for myself as well as my children.

* I learned that you have to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

* We strengthened friendships.

* We cried and laughed as a family.

* I got serious and started my weight loss journey. (Down 23 pounds and still counting.)

* Hubs won a PS3 at work, Macie won a bike, Makayla won a dolphin pillow pet and the boy won a small lion stuffed animal keychain. It was a great year of prizes that's for sure.

There has been so much to this year. Part of it was absolutely awful but I also grew
so much as a person. Bad things might have happened but good things did as well. I have a good feeling about 2013. There's going to be a lot of changes for our family but they are gonna be good ones. I hope all of you have a wonderful and happy new year!

2013 HERE WE COME!!!























































No comments:

Post a Comment