Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Teacher Gift Bag Ideas

In a few hours I will be attending 3 class Christmas parties. I know a lot of you are doing the same thing this week so I wanted to post what I did for teacher gifts this year.

One of my kids has 2 teachers this year. That makes 4 teachers total plus the school nurse who has become an amazing mentor and friend. I decided to make the nurse a gift basket and the teachers little treat bags.

In each teacher bag they got an individual packet of mint cocoa, a pocketbac hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works and a small glass jar candle. I wrapped it all up in cute cellophane Christmas paper and put a bow on it. Super easy, affordable and very cute.

The nurse got the same stuff but I added a mug and some snack food type stuff in hers as well and put it in a red metal basket. I hope they like their gifts. It really adds up if you buy every teacher a bigger gift. This way they get something they can use and you don't have to lose your sanity in the process.

I got the jar candles for $1 each. Walmart has them but I found these at our grocery store. The pocketbacs from Bath and Body Works were on sale 5 for $5. So you can see that it didn't cost a fortune at all. I might have barely went over $20 between all 5 gifts.

I hope my readers are finding lots of holiday cheer and spending these days with the people you love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment