Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

This morning

This is an idea that came from Bluebirdbaby( blog link on the side in my blog list). My mornings don't always look the same. Sometimes I'm really busy and sometimes I have a ton of errands to run. Today is quiet.

I have on my fuzzy socks trying to stay warm. The heater is on.

I have a sore throat so I made coffee. There's nothing quite like hot coffee hitting a sore throat. I've eaten my usual breakfast of fried egg whites with lots of pepper.

I'm about to sit down and study. I am on the very last part of my course. I'll probably be working on it all day to get ahead.

This quiet morning is very welcome after the morning I had with my children. All three decided to throw attitudes before 7:00. Oh yes.... This hour is quite nice.







No comments:

Post a Comment