Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Um...

I wish I had something ridiculously exciting to share with you but I don't. I really don't have much of anything to share at the moment.

Last night I was at Walmart and I came across these cups. I love the plastic ones with the lids so when I came across a plastic mason jar with a lid and straw... Well let's just say I embarrassed myself with the squeals of joy that came out of my mouth. There was no way I was leaving without one. I bought the red one. My heart is happy with every sip I take.

And since I have nothing exciting to share I will say that we have watched some good movies recently. Looper was awesome! Love loved it! The Bourne Legacy was surprisingly good too. I had low expectations since it wasn't focused on Matt Damon as Jason Bourne but it was a pleasant surprise. I would definitely recommend it if you liked the Bourne trilogy.

See all boring and non important stuff I know. Maybe I'll try to get better material for my next post. Until then..... Stay warm. (I feel like I have frostbite on my toes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment