Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

40 bags *update*

Anyone who knows me also knows that I am obsessed with bedding. Comforters, blankets, you name it. I seriously have to resist the urge weekly to buy new bedding for all four beds in our home.

This week for my 40 bags in 40 days I hit the laundry room and the shelf I keep our smaller blankets and sheets on. It ended up being very liberating for me.

I came up with 2 garbage bags full of linens to give away/donate. I can't believe I was able to actually let go of so much.

1st photo-before shot (I know it's awful)
2nd- the after!!
3rd- the pile I got rid of. I also found a quilt and another blanket to donate after I took the photo. Half of the linens are going to one of my best friends who has 3(soon to be 4) kiddos. The red box is all trash.






No comments:

Post a Comment