Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

An unexpected sleepover

I'm trying to catch up a little on my blogging today. On Monday we went to my bestfriends house and hung out all day after the boys dentist appt. As usual we had a blast. The kids swam and played outside ALL day. They even played the Hunger Games for a while. We got a lot of laughs out of that one. 

For dinner my friend made sweet and sour chicken. It was sooooo good. When we were packing up to go home my kids and hers all started yelling "sleepover!! Sleepover!!" Even her two year old started jumping up and down with the big kids. They did this for 20 minutes before her husband and both of us caved. So I left them overnight and came to get them in the morning. They had a BLAST!! 

It completely made their month. We are so lucky to have such amazing friends. 


1 comment: