Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Little sicklings

After Macie got started on her antibiotics Makayla started feeling really bad. I let them both sleep on my bed that night and Makayla's fever spiked pretty high. The next morning she was throwing up and miserable. I think everyone is starting to recover and Macie is back at school today but this really threw us for a loop physically and financially. I tell you over the counter meds are outrageously expensive. Hopefully both of them will be at school tomorrow.

I love taking care of them when they are sick. They are so sweet and vulnerable. Normally they are completely independent but when they are miserable the only thing they want is their mommy. :) I snapped the first pic the night they slept in my bed. You can see how red Makayla is from her fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment