Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Strep throat and other things

Macie has strep throat and has been going back and forth between feeling great and feeling really crumby. I think I might have caught it too which is not good.

I have felt every emotion under the sun today. I woke up feeling optimistic about our new life. We went to the grocery store and bank and I felt good. But then as the day moved on I started to feel sad and empty. I guess I am going to be on a roller coaster ride for a while. We are about to plant our last tomato plant for the season and I will post pics very very soon.

Macie doesn't suck her thumb all though in the picture it looks like she does. She was feeling really bad when I took it.


1 comment:

  1. Aww I hope ya get better.. you can comment on my blogs too, while you are on :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete