Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Shelf Switch

It turns out that my eye was more serious than they thought. I am now on antibiotics, anti viral meds and an antibiotic eye drop medicine. I am starting to feel better though. A few days ago my aunt came and helped me switch some shelves around and finally get my Ikea shelves up. I LOVE the end result.

We moved the white shelf from the living room to the kitchen. Notice the rose on the table? Hubby has brought me roses several times in the past two weeks. :)

Then my Ikea shelves went up above the loveseat. I am tickled pink with what we did. Using things I already have and making a big change makes me feel very happy....and frugal.


2 comments:

  1. Love the shelves. We live in a small apartment and I am thinking about changing some things around and getting some more shelves. Glad to hear that you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shelves, they are very cute!

    ReplyDelete