Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

No tantrum was thrown

I am happy to report that last night I did NOT throw a tantrum. Instead I crawled into bed with my House of Night novel and after reading a couple of chapters fell fast asleep. Today I am feeling much better. I have felt so bogged down lately with all of the crap in our house and it is starting to get to me. I am getting rid of SOOO much stuff and it feels fantastic. I will post pics soon. This weekend we are finally getting rid of our leather couches and my mother-in-law is giving us hers. I am really excited about that.

Today I am hitting the house hard. Lots of cleaning products and Yankee Candle tarts will be used. Nothing like a deep clean to put you in a good mood.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you were a good girl. Isn't it nice that you haven't had to buy new big furniture in like a very long time? haha

    ReplyDelete