Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Today

I have really been missing my white background since I started the new blog so I played around today and I think I am finally satisfied. My aunt kept the boy overnight and the girls are in school so today has been a day all to myself. I need to be doing a lot. But instead... I came home from dropping the girls off. I took a nice hot bath, turned on a few episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond and took a nap. Then I went and got lunch and came home and played on the computer. I figure that catching up on MUCH needed sleep will in turn help me be a better mom the next few weeks.

I do not feel guilty one little bit. Now if you will excuse me I have time to fit in one final nap before picking up the kiddos. Today has been very very good to me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Its always great when you can have a day to yourself to do whatever!!

    ReplyDelete