Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer decluttering

The last few days have not been very good to me. Stress, stress and now I am sick. I am still in the process of my major decluttering spree and I hit it hard last night. Today I am continuing and I am also putting up the heavy fall/winter blankets in favor of some lighter and brighter quilts. This one below is one of our favs. It was given to me by my mother-in-law and it is handmade and very very old. I need to have a couple places sewn back together on it since it is ripping in several spots. But we love it (especially Macie who has claimed it as her own).

More on my decluttering later. I need to get back to work before my virus knocks me back down at nap time.


1 comment:

  1. I love that quilt. Very pretty. I am also trying to declutter today and get ready for summer. I need to make a Costco run and stock up on snacks, juice, sunscreen and zyrtec for the summer. I have several bags to give to goodwill.

    Hope that you are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete