Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Denny's and Batman

This morning the boy and I decided to go to Denny's for breakfast. After we left the restaurant we went to Target to get his Batcave. I had decided a while back I would get it for his birthday. We had his party in the summer because my mom had something she didn't want to wait to give him so he already had his celebration. Of course he had to have another gift so I decided today that I would just take him and let him have it straight from the store 2 days early. Next year we have to get on a regular birthday routine. We are really bad about celebrating early so the whole family can get together.

He is in Batman bliss this morning.

3 comments:

  1. I like the second picture, so cute! And yes, it would be nice if other people were able to celebrate with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a special breakfast/shopping trip for just the 2 of you. I understand the birthday craziness, we celebrated our son's 1st birthday FOUR times. Crazy! But in a way great because it gave us a chance to really enjoy the few people we saw at a time and he didn't get overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete