Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happiness

The other day I was having a rough day so I text hubby to vent a little. He responded with a text telling me to relax and that my day would get better. It got very very good when there was a random knock on the door. I answered it and there was a woman from a florist handing me a beautiful arrangement of my all time favorite flowers. My mouth dropped.

I immediately called my hubby and told him I could not believe what he had done to cheer me up. And I must also say that it never fails to amaze me that he always remembers my favorite flower (Stargazer Lillies). Needless to say my day turned around after that.

They are all starting to open up today. So beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. That is SO sweet!!! Beautiful flowers - love that you posted a picture of them :-)

    ReplyDelete