Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Another errand gone horribly wrong

I have this fantasy that I can take all 3 kids on errands with me and then when we get back in the car I will tell them how proud I am of how well behaved they are. Yeah right! Each trip ends in nothing less that tears from both mama and children. Today was one of those trips. I had every intention of taking pics of us throughout the store but it didn't happen. We went to get dog food first and I let the kids look at fish. That was as far as my camera got. The rest of the time I was getting on to my children for whatever they were doing each minute. And I must add that I loathe Wal-Mart more and more each time I visit. From now on I will just pay extra for everything and go to Target.

Here is the photo I took of the kids admiring the fish.


2 comments:

  1. Okay then, spend tons more money at high priced target. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I don't know how you do it! One toddler and I'm feeling out of control at times like today when he was reaching into the grocery cart to get the bananas (his current fav fruit) and then attempting to eat them peel and all! haha I can relate to the wal-mart comment. I gave up on them a few years ago and am exclusively a Target shopper. For me, the neater store, shorter lines and less chaos are worth it all. Plus, for coupon items you can combine a Target printable and a manufacturer's on the same item - that can add up especially when what you want is on sale.

    ReplyDelete