Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family Night (Christmas style)

Tonight we had a family night. The kids got to open a few special gifts that I bought so they could have something fun leading up to Christmas.

Ready, set, OPEN!!


What did they get? Well Christmas pj's of course. And I got two pics to use for Christmas cards. :)


They also got a new Christmas DVD.


We made hot cocoa for all 5 of us and sat down to watch the movie.

And because no activity is complete without pouting or a meltdown from Macie I give you this picture. Macie is pouting because she was mad she didn't have more than 5 marshmallows in her hot cocoa.


But she did get over it and they happily finished up their drinks and enjoyed the family time.


I am loving the weeks leading up to Christmas. Everything is so exciting and bright when seen through the eyes of your children and I just want to soak it all in. What are you doing to make the holiday season brighter?

2 comments:

  1. My boys love those marshmallows.. We have a 25 days of Christmas list and each day we do a fun activity.. I have the list posted on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macie is something else!!!! lol
    Cute pjs!

    Alyssa would love to watch that movie. (JSYK!) :)

    ReplyDelete