Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sparkly wreath

I really wanted a bright and shiny wreath to go above our kitchen table for Christmas. The ones I really liked were between $25-$45 and I knew I didn't want to pay that for a wreath. I went to Michaels and picked up a non decorated one for $2.99 on sale. The glittery pieces and all the other decorations were on sale for $.29-$.59. I got the ribbon for $3. I LOVE how it came out. You can't really see all the pieces in the photo or how it shines but it sparkles like crazy which is just what I wanted. It now hangs above our kitchen table and the kids adore it.

Well worth the $10 I spent. ( Click on the photo to enlarge and you can clearly see everything on it. )


2 comments:

  1. its so cute! love the colors u chose. I sure as heck will not pay $45 for a wreath! no way jose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete