Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This season

My days are filled with Christmas prep lately. Wrapping gifts, buying gifts, making treats in the kitchen, designing Christmas cards, getting addresses ready and preparing for the girls school Holiday parties. The boy is also sick with Bronchitis but even with antibiotics he isn't getting better so tomorrow that is another trip to the doc.

I am really loving this season. The hustle and bustle can be frustrating but when you really focus on the joy of the season it is worth it. Our home is turning into a festive and cozy place to be and we are all loving it. A few minutes ago the boy let me go into the bedroom, lock the door and wrap gifts while he watched the Nick channel. He was rewarded with several more of HIS presents put under the tree. I have a few errands to run today and then back home to continue all of the preparation. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment