Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Freeeeeezing!

It is cold outside today.


If I leave the heater going all day long then you know that it is a freezing winter day. I hate running the heat. Today however, it is necessary. I was planning on getting the boy's hair cut today but I have since decided that there is no way we are bundling up to get a haircut. He has gone this long with his little shaggy hair and another day or two won't hurt him. We are held up warm inside and while the boy is relaxing and watching cartoons I am doing basic cleaning and pickup.
I scrapbooked a little last night so I will post about that in the next few days. I am slowly making room for it in my nightly routine again and it feels great. Since it is such a cold day I decided to make some comfort food tonight. We are going to have fried chicken, corn, mashed potatoes and cornbread muffins. I am training myself to figure out what I am going to cook for dinner instead of reaching to call for delivery. I guess it is all part of my desire to simplify. It feels good. ( And so does the heater right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment