Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mini trip

We went to visit my mother-in-law in her new apartment this weekend. She lives in a little town about an hour away so it was a little bit of a drive. The kids and I left Saturday afternoon and spent the night. It was so good to visit and see her new home. It's been hard since my father-in-law passed away so it is a blessing to see everything coming together finally. Kids had a great time too.

Ready to go! The pillow pets are the best money we have ever spent. They are constantly being used.


Watching a movie and coloring before bed.



The drive is mostly open country. Pretty relaxing.


I really love how this pic turned out. I was driving home and noticed in the rear view mirror that Makayla had put her pillow pet against the window and fell asleep on it. So I grabbed the camera and pointed it at the mirror. You can see her in the very back.


Macie fell asleep too.

It was a great visit and time well spent. We hope to go more often now that mom-in-law is all settled.

2 comments:

  1. love the pillow pets! I should get those for our girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure who's pillow pet the ladybug is, but please inform the owner that I LOVE their pillow pet!!

    Love, Mere

    ReplyDelete