Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Nothing majorly important to talk about today. Just little bits and pieces.

*This photo does not have anything to do with this post. I just like it.

* We watched The Tourist last night and I LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Not a single scene that was disappointing. GO RENT IT NOW!

* I'm almost done with the Easter bunny stuff I need to get.

* Longing to find my way to the beach very very soon.

* Selling a ton of our stuff again. I really want to free our lives of unneccessary items.

* Kids are so excited for Sunday. They have new cute little outfits to wear so I am excited because I am going to force my children to give me wonderful group shots. (Fingers crossed.)

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful easter weekend. I also need to go through the stash and see if I still need to pick up anything. We are hoping to make it to the 7 a.m church service so that we can head up to the mountains for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As excited as I am to see your easter pics, there's no CHURCH in this equation?!?!?! My nieces and nephew need to hear the story of our savior and the empty tomb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We talk to them about it. We have never gone to church on Easter. Or Christmas. We are more of a worship at home type family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I didn't work Sundays, I would be so happy to get back to church again, I miss it!!

    I hope you all have a great Easter!!!!

    I'm sure it is more joy to get paid when you do get rid of your stuff at the same time!! :) Good luck on your next yard sale.

    ReplyDelete