Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Evening Popsicles

My father-in-law used to take the kids outside in the summer all the time and enjoy popsicles with them. They still remember doing it with him and they cherish those memories. We went outside yesterday evening to enjoy some refreshing popsicles. We sat out there for a few minutes and ate them and then came back inside. The hours between 3-7 in the evening are the hardest for me. Every single day ends up very upsetting during that time so I am glad I took the opportunity to just breathe with the kids in the fresh air. Macie with her one front tooth grin. And of course I had to get a photo of the boy with his shoes. He puts them on the wrong way every single day. He gets mad if I make him correct them so this evening I just let it be

No comments:

Post a Comment