Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Mail

Today has been a rough day. Turns out Makayla has strep and I am well on my way to having it. The kids have been bored and fighting all day long. I was beginning to want to hide in the closet and then there was a knock on my door. A package was delivered addressed to my children from my dad and stepmom! The kids immediately came running and inside was a bunch of goodies.

Each kid got 2 new swimsuits! One of the boys is a little small so I will have to exchange it but the other fit great and he is refusing to take it off. The girls suits fit perfectly and they are so cute.
Then each of them got a coloring/activity book, new crayons, stickers, and a cute little toy.

All three of them are mesmerized and deep in activity. I know that my stepmom reads my blog so THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN!!!!!!! We love everything and it was so sweet of you to send them a package. :)


Can't wait till we are all better and they can wear their new swimsuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment