Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

True Friendship

Tonight I had the opportunity to go out with one of my closest friends. We had dinner and just sat and talked and laughed. Right after I got home one of my other friends called me to catch up. I have known her since I was two years old. We usually only talk a few times a year to catch up but we always start right from where we left off.

After we hung up the phone I got to thinking about friendship. You see I have been blessed with amazing women in my life. Friendships that have stood the test of time and everything in between. Some of them have lasted for over 20 years ( one I met when I was 2 and the other in Kindergarten). All of these women have helped shape who I am. On top of those friendships I have been blessed with several more wonderful women who came into my life during the last few years. Each and every one of them are dear to my heart. They are there for me no matter what I do or the mistakes I have made and I hope they know that it goes both ways. I love each of them as if they were a sister to me. If I make a bad choice they call me on it. If I need to laugh they make me crack up so hard that I spit coke across the table ( seriously it happened at Denny's a few months ago). If I need advice or just want to share my excitement over something they are there. They are my soulmates in friendship form.

I have a few real life friends who read my blog and so I say to you all....I love you beyond measure and I am so proud to have you in my life.

This is totally a 1:00 a.m ramble but it was on my mind during my insomnia and hey when inspiration strikes you just have to get it all down.

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to get to spend time with you! :) It was fun!

    ReplyDelete