There are so many things to catch up on. I truly don't know where to start so I am just going to jump in.
* I have started watching two of my friends kids several times a week. There is only one day when I have both kids though. The rest is spaced out. One is a 8 month old baby girl who we all ADORE!
* We found Chance a good home. He was becoming too aggressive in his play with the kids and just wasn't a good fit for us anymore. We found him the perfect home though so we are ok with it.
* We celebrated all 3 kiddos birthdays
* Lots of changes in the way we feel about certain things in our lives. Most good some heartbreaking but all will benefit our little family of five in the long run.
* I had food poisoning yesterday and the day before. Once I got IV fluids and meds at the ER I woke up feeling so much better. NOT FUN!
* Next month I am going to see Adele in concert with one of my besties. SO excited to have dinner and drinks with her and then go to the show. Complete girls night which is desperately needed. We paid way too much for the tickets since we bought them after it was sold out but I have confidence it will be worth it.
* The girls started 2nd and 3rd grade. So far it has gone ok. New challenges every year.
I am so tired and worn out. I know there is more but it will have to wait. I am hoping to get a bunch of pics up tomorrow. Fingers crossed.