Our summer started off with a bang but got quite intense the last few weeks. Lots of sibling fights and extreme 3 digit temps for over a month straight made it rather unbearable. But we did survive and I figured I would post a little summer recap.
* The kids took swim lessons with a family friend and loved it. By the end the girls were swimming without using any floaties at all.
* We went blueberry picking and still have a few bags left in the freezer.
* Went to a birthday party at an awesome little water park!
* Made a trip to the beach with our amazingly wonderful friends.
* Threw the girls a huge moon bounce birthday party!
* Went to Sonic for happy hour slushes a number of times.
* Spend a ton of time in the pool with friends.
* We grilled out so many times with friends I can't even count them all.
All in all I would say our summer was a pretty good one. The heat was insane but we made a lot of memories with the kiddos.