Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

To Nana's House We Go

I posted our Halloween pics in the post directly below this one for those of you who have been waiting.

We are at my mother-in-laws out of town right now. We came for an impromptu one night visit and have been having a great time. I took a couple of pics and they just turned out to be my favorites.

This one I absolutely adore. It was taken by Makayla while I was driving. I looked in my rear view and saw Macie asleep with her Build-a-Bear bunny and told Makayla to grab the pic for me. I truly think this is my favorite pic ever.
I also love this one. Two of the kids slept in their uncles room since he wasn't home. I put Disney channel on for them and they thought they were in heaven.



And of course we had our traditional big Sunday morning breakfast.



By tonight we will be home but this weekend was definitely well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment